Thursday, August 25, 2011

GO METS!

Well as I told you in my first post I am a Mets fan. Now i know you are thinking why in the world do you like the Mets? They suck! Well I don't really care how you feel about them I am still going to like them. I started liking the Mets when i was in about the 6th grade. The reason i started was simple i liked some of there players and started following them. The two players i liked watching and were becoming my favorite players were David Wright and Jose Reyes. Wright is a great third basemen and isnt afraid to lay his body on the line to make a play, and he is great at the plate! Then there is Jose Reyes I like Reyes because he brings so much to a team. He has speed, a good arm, makes great defensive plays, great at the dish, and can change the outcome of a game in a heart beat! He is one of the most electric players in the game today. And would be valuable to any team. Now just because I started liking the Mets because of these two players doesnt mean if they leave i will stop cheering for them cause i wont. They are my team which is tough since I live in Georgia and the Mets are in the same division as the Braves. But i have faith and i wont let my team down. This season might be pretty much over for them, but i have faith the Mets will be at the top again some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment